John Simm as Hamlet
John Simm as Hamlet
So handsome, and gives great face.
BBCA Intruders Nerd HQ panel (2014)
The Elevator StoryEvery floor, someone got on, like a robot and Chewbacca and then some aliens and eventually — and everybody was drunk and it was very late and I was thinking “am I gonna get away with this?”
I swore I would never reblog John Simm, because my Doctor Who obsession days were not healthy in a lot of ways, but damn is that man still looking nice as he ages.
My spoiler-free reaction to the Intruders SDCC Premiere: HOLY CRAP, WATCH THIS SHOW. I can’t wait for the show to launch, so I can stop biting what will be left of my tongue. At least I can give a few notes that aren’t related to the actual plot.
- John Simm. OK, I may be a walking billboard for the guy’s IMDB page, but that doesn’t mean the man’s infalliable. None to worry, he’s in it to win it, and his accent work is on the damn mark. Squee away, fans.
- Mira Sorvino kinda weirds me out now, which means she’s doing her job well. Also, I am kinda in love with her shoes.
- James Frain should always be a panelist, even if he has nothing to do with a show.
- If Millie Brown is this good now, I can’t wait to watch her career blossom. This kid kills it.
- Julie Gardner looks AMAZING. Werk!
- Remember one thing about Glen Morgan: Sein ist die Hand die Verletzt. And you will enjoy it.
If the show is as strong as the first episode, which I have no reason to doubt, it deserves to go the distance. Now to collapse after 12 hours of Con.
*Note: Not really the best pics, but I was more interested in the panel than getting the perfect snap.
State of Play – Episode 6
John Simm attends day 3 of the WIRED Cafe @ Comic Con at Omni Hotel on July 26, 2014
John Simm, Intruders Nerd HQ Panel - SDCC 2014 (x)
John Simm with the Intruders cast interview for Nerd HQ / SDCC 2014
Such a sexy, expressive speaker.
John at Comic Con. That’s all there is to see for those of us who live on other continents.
The sign says “Please be aware that many members of your audience may be under 18 years of age.” along with a welcome and a thank you. It almost makes me feel sorry for him, knowing what obsessive young fans could be like (aka me). He’s not too fond of the attention either.